Call Now630 590 3292
- 02 Nov 2013
Photo booth rentals are great for all kinds of events from a birthday party , to a wedding, and corporate function just to name a few. Weddings are the most popular setting for a photo booth rental and a top entertainment feature for guests. Ultimately though if you are having any kind of party (whether big or small) a photo booth rental will make your guests happy and have them thanking you for a memorable party.
Here are some great general tips to take into mind when you are planning your next event and want to incorporate a photo booth rental for the party.
1) Make sure you have your date picked out before you apply for pricing. This will help you get the best price as possible.
2) What is your guest count?Having a very large party?You will want more hours of service so more guests can experience the photo booth.
3) If you are having a wedding then your photo booth rental should include a scrap book which is made on site with photos from the photo booth. This is an extra charge option for a large majority of photo booth service businesses.
4) Props are a whole lot of fun and enhance the photography in the photo booth. 😛 Even grandma will try them on and have a laugh!
5) The new trend in photo booths is the group style booth: the more guests you can fit in the photo booth,the more fun your guest will have.
6) The traditional sized print for a photo booth is 2 x 6 inches. If the business does not offer this then they are not a true photo booth rental business.
7) Stay clear of online group style deals:often clients are cancelled on at the last minute. Go with an experienced company that won’t cancel on you in the last minute.
8) When renting a photo booth make sure you have enough space for the booth.If you have a large guest list then odds are you will have a line for the photo booth and there needs to be space for this.
9) Photo booths are great for weddings, bar/t mitzvahs, sweet 16/15’s,retirement parties, tailgate parties, corporate functions, trade shows, & birthday parties just to name a few.
10) Lastly do your research and make sure the business you are working with is an experienced business with great reviews.